Dupes dying trying to equip non-existent exosuits

Zarquan
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

AAAAA MY DUPES ARE SUFFOCATING!

I'm not sure what's causing this bug, but my dupes keep trying to put on exosuits.  They jump over and over like they put them on.  And they are suffocating.  I don't know exactly whats causing it and I'm not letting this play out to death.

Maybe it is because there is more than one path to the area that they are trying to go to, but I'm not sure.

I should note the Move To command worked on one of them, but not the other.  I disabled the exosuit checkpoint and the dupe was free, but I had to use debug mode to move the dupe to somewhere they could breathe over and over because every time they repeated the loop, they got teleported back to the dock.

I should also note that those are my only 2 exosuit engineers.  Only the exosuit engineers seem to be caught in this loop.

image.thumb.png.6ad364a4bb1acd7a8ccd51c3118d5052.png

Steps to Reproduce
I think it is related to having more than one path to an area with a non-functional exosuit checkpoint, but I am not sure.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
1 hour ago, Kabrute said:

teleport them into mid air, breaks any loop

I thought I tried that, but maybe I didn't.  At any rate, it shouldn't happen in the first place.  Once there were exosuits in the docks, everything started working properly again.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Just now, Kabrute said:

I agree, just didn't want your dupe to die :)

Everyone lived, but if they hadn't, I would have reloaded.  I'm accepting every dupe and seeing how long I can go till someone dies, and I'm not going to count bugs like that as a valid cause of death.

• Like 1

Share this comment