Dupe never needs to eat

Gathouria
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

So I built a mess hall a number of cycles back, and noticed that even though I have 6 dupes, only five tables were assigned. I noticed Meep was the one who somehow got by without his table, so I checked him out. He. Um. I don't think he's eaten in eons. And I definitely don't notice 30k of food missing each cycle.

image.thumb.png.cebb6f2659e63c332a94a7343bf623dd.png

Steps to Reproduce
Dupe is the only one allowed to research, research stations set to priority 6.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

This effect seems to continue even when he's not researching, but this is the only difference between him and the other dupes I believe

Share this comment

I have the same problem in my big base with 30 dupes on the preview branch. It is almost making the game unplayable because when someone with food expectations eat licemeal they get the "lousy food" debuff which never wears off. This gives them so much stress that even a massage table can't stop it. Eventually they reach 100% stress and starts puking contiously. Saving the game and reloading fixes this. The lousy food debuff disappears and they no longer get 30000 calories continously. But in my base it usually happens again on another random dupe within a few cycles.

Share this comment

Disable their ability to eat meal lice  In the top right click Consumables this lets you control their eating habits.

Share this comment

Bump, just had this. One of the dupes was considered eating, even though he spent all day on the massage bed (his stress was way too high, the 150% stress from the food was on all the time), and his calories weren't dropping.

Had to save and reopen the game.

Share this comment

I just had this happen with one of my dupes.  Figured I'd bump the bug back up to let them know that the issue is still happening. A save/reload helped fix the issue.  They were eating mealice in a Great Hall, if that has any impact.

Share this comment