Drywall shouldn't report warning when entombed

creidieki
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: OSX Fixed

I tunnel upwards into what seems to be a Gravitas facility, and it's been ravaged by meteors (I think. This is my first time getting this far tbh). Anyway, now I have 57 "entombed" messages that don't matter, telling me that squares of Drywall are entombed. Drywall doesn't do anything, so its function isn't impeded by being entombed, so there doesn't need to be a warning message. (There's also an entombed square of Window, I don't know if that matters.)

Screenshot 2018-08-31 22.33.14.png

Steps to Reproduce
Save available if helpful.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Thats not a bug, but a discussion, neither side can win.

The problem is: Its a building, and like others, it serves a function. It blocks "space" out. Because up there everything is pure space, you either have to seal the whole area, or build drywalls. (thats, why the are up there is covered in drywalls). While its annoying, the message tells you, there is garbage on a building, and maybe dupes may not pass  There is no "road out" message in the game, so one would never notice, there is something wrong, until dupes die. 

But it would be nice, if we could disable this warning for drywalls. 

Share this comment

Yes, I understand the function of drywall. But that function is not impeded by being covered with things. And particularly since I didn't build this drywall, the message is unnecessary.

I do think that it's a bug if the built-in map layout results in an unremovable message in my notifications area.

• Like 1

Share this comment