Doors heating themselves

Keyimin
  • Branch: Preview Branch Pending

I've now captured this twice, in two different builds. I'm assuming it's a temp-related bug because I can't make any logical sense out of it (or I'm just missing something).

Mechanical airlocks will heat themselves up within seconds of being built, even in freezing temps and with no other heat source around them (and without power connected). Then they start heating up the surrounding area.

Hot doors.jpg

Hot doors 2.jpg

P.S. I just realized these pics are from the same build. Thought I took a pic from my latest build, in which the same happened, but I guess not :)

Steps to Reproduce
Find a cold place, and build a mechanical airlock.

User Feedback

I can vouch for this. Had it happen on doors that were locked from construction (with future projects in mind) so hadn't seen any use, and randomly their heat starts skyrocketing..

• Like 1

Share this comment

Hmm, I'll have to take a look into this further. I can confirm though that there does indeed seem to be something wrong with the temperatures for doors and airlocks. I'll discuss with the design team. Thanks for letting us know. :)

• Like 1

Share this comment

Same here, there is one door that behaved the opposite way for me, a Pneumatic door. At least it turned blue in an otherwise green to slightly yellow environment. Can't confirm if it always was blue or slowly turned blue, since I only paid attention to temperatures late in the game.

Share this comment