DLC Gen world spwaning low geyser amount

3fe_
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Windows Pending

Hello, about 114 cycles in and was wondering why I wasnt running into many geysers. I had visited a few streamers channels and seems they advised that there should be at least a sludge spawn on the map, but on the seed I'm posting the only ones you have are 2 cool steam vents and 3 lava. I'm not sure if maybe the teleporters have anything to do with the restrictions on it, but figured I would report in and see if it's a bug or if it was my own human error.

SNDST-C-1550584141-0  is the seed.

Steps to Reproduce

I would assume just plug in the generator and see what comes out.

User Feedback

If you're referring to Francis John or Brothgar's current series they are playing on the Classic Style Terra Cluster which have more geysers on the starting asteroid compared to the Spaced Out Style you are playing.

We made a few changes recently to the Spaced Out Terra Cluster in the public_testing branch including adding a couple more geysers on the starting asteroid. Geyser distribution feedback is still something we are looking at but in general the Spaced Out style clusters are going to have fewer geysers on the starting asteroid.

Edited by EricKlei
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

4 hours ago, EricKlei said:

We made a few changes recently to the Classic Style Terra Cluster in the public_testing branch including adding a couple more geysers on the starting asteroid.

Classic :confused: 

Wasn't the Classic Terra cluster changes  the decrease of geysers in update [467401] (a general decrease made by unintended amount of geysers spawning) and Spaced Out Terra cluster the addition  of more geysers on the starting map in update [467401] ?

Share this comment

Sorry you're right, I meant we added geysers to Spaced Out Terra and edited my post to reflect that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment