Crash on launch.

fredhp
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Linux Fixed

It crashes on launch..... just start the game and the black hole happens....

The game doesn't generate the output_log on this crash. 

Attached player.log (renamed to player.log.txt so it can be attached), lshw.txt, and  captured this screenshot.
 Hope it helps

Ps: I love this game! Its just perfect and its getting better and better every update! Congratulations! 

5b15c2049811b_Capturadetela_2018-06-04_19-44-38.thumb.png.0993a8724a2d57861c3eb521bdcc4612.png

Steps to Reproduce
Just launch the game.... and it crashes :)
  • Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
5 minutes ago, Bizzum22 said:

this happens on windows too

If you're getting this on Windows, could you please post your log file as well? 

Share this comment

I started the game using linux terminal (so i can read stdout/err) and Strace. Found 1 thing that can be helpful:

Apparently, the file "OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded_Data/data.unity3d" does not exist in directory:

Player data archive not found at `/m2/steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded_Data/data.unity3d`, using local filesystem

frederico@frederico-pc:/m2/steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded$ cat /tmp/oxygen.strace | grep data.un
access("/m2/steam/steamapps/common/OxygenNotIncluded/OxygenNotIncluded_Data/data.unity3d", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

Attached oxygen.strace, the strace dump. ( generated by the command : strace -o /tmp/oxygen.strace ./OxygenNotIncluded )

Ps: Sorry for my bad english - english is not my primary language :(.

oxygen.strace

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Cheerio said:

If you're getting this on Windows, could you please post your log file as well? 

i cant get the crash log because it wont give it to me,sorry,but if some one else can get the crash log for windows that would be great.

the game works on my laptop (windows) but it will not work for the tv i use for a big screen, just puting that out there to help

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Bizzum22

Share this comment

the development console for windows( connecting to my TV)

FMOD Studio: Studio::initialize returned ERR_OUTPUT_INIT. defaulting to no-sound mode.

SystemNotInitializedException: FMOD Studio initialization failed : Output forced to NO SOUND mode : ERR_OUTPUT_INIT : ERROR initializing output device.

sorry still trying to get the log, but hope it helps

Edited by Bizzum22

Share this comment