All Resource go to Zero

qwidjib0
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: OSX Closed

Hi, I see that this has occurred for a number of others but can't seem to find a solution. 

On cycle 267, all resources suddenly go to zero. 

I tried backing out and restarting and reverting to earlier saves and letting it play out, but every time, right around the same time, the same thing happens.  

1852356539_ScreenShot2020-11-01at7_20_01AM.thumb.png.36d38cd0c0df14408416f93b35150abb.png

Steps to Reproduce

Happens about 1/8th through cycle 267 like clockwork.

Acropolis Cycle 267.sav767361420_AcropolisCycle267.thumb.png.3ca716cdd6ce66f8a9b6e2dd3e4ed432.png

User Feedback

This happend for me only when I load the game, but after I start time, everything else gets loaded too and everything work.

Edited by Capasak

Share this comment

You lost power it seems. And i dont see any dupe near your storage system. So, i guess, they are outside?

Your entire Exosuit-Array is without power and cant be used. They cant reach the storage bay anymore. And thats when the game sets your availlable reccources to 0. Its not resscources in storage, but ressources reachable. 

You can test this, by throwing reccources in a hole (at least 5 tiles deep) where dupes cant reach them anymore. The display will reduce the availlable amount by the amount you dumped.

• Like 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, SharraShimada said:

You lost power it seems. And i dont see any dupe near your storage system. So, i guess, they are outside?

Your entire Exosuit-Array is without power and cant be used. They cant reach the storage bay anymore. And thats when the game sets your availlable reccources to 0. Its not resscources in storage, but ressources reachable. 

You can test this, by throwing reccources in a hole (at least 5 tiles deep) where dupes cant reach them anymore. The display will reduce the availlable amount by the amount you dumped.

Wow... that was it.  Disabled the checkpoint and it all came back.  Thank you!

Share this comment

Holy cow, you are cooking those poor duplicants!  

I also confirmed that the problem is the lack of power to your atmo suit docks.

Share this comment