Algae Terrariums Are Confused

EmDash
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Steam Pending

Not really sure how to describe this but I managed to capture a picture of three Algae Terrariums all acting very strangely. Some of my Terrariums won't absorb CO2, some of them will stop when over pressure (wut?) and some will work just fine. No idea how to replicate the ones that won't work it seems to be random but if you build enough I'm sure you'll see them doing this.

Btw, this is super frustrating and lethal for my colony cause I rely almost entirely on algae terrariums most of the time.

terrarium1.png

terrarium2.png

terrarium3.png

Shack.sav

Steps to Reproduce
Pretty much just make lots of algae terrariums and fill the room with carbon dioxide and I'm sure you'll see this happening to at least a few if not more.

User Feedback

Getting this one in preview branch as well, apparently there has been a fix for maximum pressure on algae terrarium (it used to ovepressurize the room with oxygen). Now when its inside a 1800+ chambers full of CO2, they simply ain't workin, think they're supposed to handle CO2 in this case but stop working if oxygen pressure around them are above 2000? something like that

Share this comment

oH and by the way putting those next to your dups beds is going to cause havck in there mental states  each one of the terrariums, has a very large radius of -10, I believe or some thing like that.   5 points to YiinHikari  for spoting the visual artifact  and knowing what it is..   hehe

Share this comment