Switch progress wipe

townkrier
  • Branch: Live Branch Version: Switch Fixed

switch randomly wiped my progress.  interestingly, it still shows up on the left hand side under run history. 

gr.jpg

gr2.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

beat a few runs.  closed out of the app.  restarted, no run progress.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Can confirm, same as everyone else. I had maybe 2-3 runs before this happened, and was able to try the second character, save perks, etc. Since then, nothing has saved including the "end turn without prompt" setting. I won a game from the 'fresh file' but still nothing transfers. I tried turning on cloud saves, but that has not helped either.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I encountered the same issue...

While a Smith run, I quit the game and start another, when I back on griftlands, the progress is almost back to 0% 

Share this comment

It's been reported a dozen times already and the developer has ignored our requests for help since Monday. Here's the thread we've been the loudest in so far 

• Like 1

Share this comment

58 minutes ago, Dengar said:

Repeating yourself pointlessly does not help anyone, you know?

sorry!  i didn't see the bug report posts below, i read the first like 10 on there and it wasn't so i posted.  was in a rush to post this before work.

Share this comment

Don't worry about him, he is trolling posters in every other thread. Taking out his anger on other players 

Share this comment

On 6/10/2021 at 12:24 AM, Corey said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Will the lost progress be restored after the fix or is it lost forever?

Share this comment

Hi everyone, thank you very much for your patience. The new Griftlands Update (Ver 1.01) for Nintendo Switch, which includes a fix for this issue, is now live. More information about the update here:  

• Thanks 1

Share this comment