Wilson's GoH Head Goes Beyond Its Place

kilobit
  • Fixed

Another nitpick about a skin, yeah. But this has bugged me for a while, and my other one was fixed, so I think it's worth a shot.

So, when viewing Guest of Honor Wilson from the back, his hair can bounce too low, revealing his... head. It's weird to explain.

image.png.f48a1ddd4582170d32192c4775fb035a.pngHere's it happening in his idle animation. It's a big difficult to see here, so I poorly circled the spots where it shows.

image.png.f26eacd764fa4fe91f67c9ca089cc32e.pngAnd here it is in his grabbing animation, which is considerably more pronounced.

Personally, I love this skin, and I think his hair looks great. I just think it needs to be moved up or stretched out a tad. This would also have to be done with the front too, for consistency.

I know this isn't a bug, and it's EXTREMELY nitpicky, but yeah.

Steps to Reproduce
1A. Own Wilson's GoH, 2A. Turn so that the back of Wilson shows. 1B. Have a friend with Wilson's GoH, 2B. Get into a server with them, 3B. View them from the back. 1C. Spawn a Wilson with the GoH skin using console magic, 2C. Turn the camera so you can see them from behind.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Oh my God, you mad lads actually fixed it!
I didn't even realize until now, I guess I forgot to follow this post

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

On 11/7/2019 at 8:21 AM, bitcrushed_rage said:

Oh my God, you mad lads actually fixed it!
I didn't even realize until now, I guess I forgot to follow this post

Can you screencapture a example?

• Like 2

Share this comment

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Can you screencapture a example?

Of course! Time to go into super sciencey comparey mode

Before:                                            After:

image.png.f48a1ddd4582170d32192c4775fb035a.pngimage.png.35648f99061f5e9d5b4e65e9c11ecf28.png

That one does have a few pixels poking out, but... who cares? Also, you can notice that the hair is visibly taller, with the one on the right having more texture and decreasing the curves between his points.

image.png.f26eacd764fa4fe91f67c9ca089cc32e.pngimage.png.b36aabf7a1d848ae0dd65f5d3ec1a4e0.png

And picking up! DRASTIC improvement. Some spare pixels still there, but once again: Who cares? No one would notice these in actual gameplay. Plus, default Wilson is a way bigger culprit of this, but... I'd honestly rather preserve default Wilson at this point. That model has been in use since 2012. It's a piece of history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment