Surface Map Becomes Discolored After Dying In the Caves

lakhnish
  • Pending
  1. Go to the caves.
  2. Die.
  3. Go to the surface (I think as a ghost). 

The map bugs out to be a very ugly color.

20210409230821_1.thumb.jpg.8d6a0b2567de15e3976c32eeaba52010.jpg

20210410195229_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Die in the caves and go to the surface as a ghost. The map becomes a really ugly color for some reason. Doesn't happen 100% of the time, but it does happen.

User Feedback

@zarklord_klei I did not upload that for image of Wormwood btw. I have the initially released skins for Wormwood, so I have reason to believe that uploading images on the forums will sometimes take others people's uploads and attach then to your own posts (I've had this happen before with an ONI upload too for a DST bug repost post).

• Haha 1

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

@zarklord_klei I did not upload that for image of Wormwood btw. I have the initially released skins for Wormwood, so I have reason to believe that uploading images on the forums will sometimes take others people's uploads and attach then to your own posts (I've had this happen before with an ONI upload too for a DST bug repost post).

Unrelated to the main topic but Oh my God I've had that happen to me before, I remember a random ONI image in my one of my posts and I thought I was going insane, I removed it shortly after haha.

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

I remind having that map bug quite often and the first steps aren't required sometimes, it happened that I just get that on a new created world without cave or death antecedents.

Share this comment

I think it might be the Ghost colourcube which desaturates your screen.

It might sometimes affect map screen too

Randomly occurring bug i guess

Share this comment