Suicidal Sentrypede

DaZoul
  • Pending

The Sentrypede's AoE ground slam attack damages itself. I've had 2 Sentrypedes finish themselves off with a ground slam.

Steps to Reproduce

-Damage a Sentrypede down to less than 20 health (wiki says the slam does 20 damage)

-let it do a slam attack

-if everything goes well (or, wrong since this is probably a bug) the Sentrypede dies

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

User Feedback

I don't think there is any problem with this. Think about Damaged Rook versus other Damaged creatures. I think this is a reasonable setting. In fact, I was puzzled by the previous modification that a stone wall could be built on the edge of the map. Because I am a long-time veteran player, the player is not allowed to cross the terrain at the beginning of the game, so stone walls on the edge of the map are not allowed.

A lot of feedback is ill-considered, and you should understand the game before giving suggestions to the designers of Klei to avoid them from working too hard.

Stone walls are not allowed to be built on the edges. This is the setting of this game for a long time. Because of the random feedback, it caused various problems and increased their workload.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, DaZoul said:

I'm sorry, I do not understand how that connects to anything I'm saying

it doesn't. they just wanted any excuse to complain where a moderator can see it

• Like 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, IceTime said:

Stone walls are not allowed to be built on the edges. This is the setting of this game for a long time. Because of the random feedback, it caused various problems and increased their workload.

How in the world has it caused problems and increased their workload?? I have seen no one ask for the change to build walls on the edge, it simply randomly came as a change and everyone was delighted to see it. I don't see how it has significantly increased workload either. It's a simple change that the developers wanted to do.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Hornete said:

How in the world has it caused problems and increased their workload?? I have seen no one ask for the change to build walls on the edge, it simply randomly came as a change and everyone was delighted to see it. I don't see how it has significantly increased workload either. It's a simple change that the developers wanted to do.

i've and a few other basebuilders have complained about the gappy edges XD it's been one of those low-key desires for a lot of people it's just not been something anyone expected to get and many of us just learned to work around with strategic boulder/bush/building/bones placement

that all being said i seriously doubt it "caused various problems and increased their workload. "

Edited by gaymime
  • Like 1

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Hornete said:

In my opinion, this game is full of art. The texture of the stone wall on the edge looks very strange

I saw on the forum that they worked overtime until late at night to fix bugs, which led to more bugs. I am worried about the health of the developer

I hope that decision makers can better judge what problems are worth fixing

Have you noticed the time

Maybe it’s because of the problem of the machine translation that I use, and my communication is not very smooth. I’m sorry here.

Share this comment

Still, this is a bug report about Sentrypedes who are unhappy with their lives, and not a discussion thread about the health of the developers. If you are worried, don't be. They are adult people who can take care of themselves.

Share this comment