Right now milkmade hat restores 2 times less hunger for Wortox than for any other character (combined with natural hunger drain it nets 56.25 hunger points vs 150 for other characters with default hunger drain, which is not worth the effort), and since it's not the case for jellybeans and soothing tea, I wonder if that's intentional. In case that is intentional, I posted that in "Suggestions and feedback".
1. Create new world and pick Wortox.
2. Give yourself milkmade hat and lower your hunger
3. Equip it and check the amount of hunger before and after milkmade hat was used.
4. Compare that value with value for other character with default hunger drain.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for jellybeans and soothing tea and compare.