Krampus sack drop

Lyndy426
  • Pending

I killed over 300 krampus on PS4 and no sack, it was working a few weeks ago but for some reason it’s not dropping. 

Steps to Reproduce

Kill 300 krampus lol it took 2-3 hours :.(

User Feedback

If it’s a 1% chance then I should have seen the drop once from killing 100 though. I’ve farmed it this way a bunch of times and it’s always dropped before within 100 krampus. Now have 28 krampus per rollback and it’s still the same lol. 

Share this comment

no, it is a 1% chance EACH TIME you kill one krampus. every drop is a brand new fresh 1/100 reroll, you can actually not catch that 1% each time you've killed krampus. the only way you are guaranteed a drop per every hundred is if the percentage went up by 1% each time you made a kill then dropped to 0% afterwards(so say you kill 58 then your percentage becomes 58% if you get a sack on your 59th krampus kill then your odds are 0% until you hit 100 kills then it resets). as it stands though the 1% droprate is not a guaranteed but instead is the cumulative statistical likelihood shown over a very large number of kills

Share this comment

Ok thanks, I’ve just been really lucky in the past then and gotten at least 20 sacks within 100 kills. Not looking forward to trying that again after this time. It dropped after around 700! 

Edited by Lyndy426

Share this comment