Klaus stash doesn't contains ocean bosses loot(blueprints).

HeatAndRun
  • Pending

I'm not sure it's intentional or not the loot stash drop doesn't contain malbatross and crab king's loot(blueprints)*, such as malbatross beak&feather and trident blueprint.

Steps to Reproduce

• Like 3

User Feedback

Ah yes, the joys where instead of being rewarded with a single Moose Goose feather, I am instead rewarded with a single Malbatross feather :>

(In the case of Crab King, I guess the Trident BP).

• Haha 1

Share this comment

I don't know why @HeatAndRun is getting confused emotes.

They wrote they weren't sure if it was intentional that the Klaus sack loot isn't being updated with loot from the new bosses but also brought up a rather good point/observation that it wasn't being updated, even if its not welcomed (even by me) :/

• Thanks 3

Share this comment

Sorry for no detailed explanation about 'loot', This idea struck me when I used trident while fishing after killing klaus. I was meant to say about blueprints.

Edited by HeatAndRun

Share this comment

On 4/28/2020 at 4:23 PM, lakhnish said:

I don't know why @HeatAndRun is getting confused emotes.

They wrote they weren't sure if it was intentional that the Klaus sack loot isn't being updated with loot from the new bosses but also brought up a rather good point/observation that it wasn't being updated, even if its not welcomed (even by me) :/

Pushing even less incentive to go out in the sea and fight these annoying bosses (with abysmal loot) just seems like a silly idea.

And yes I'm aware Klei just made this real.

Edited by Well-met
  • Like 1

Share this comment