I got a Elegant skin out of nowhere

Charlie Wicked
  • Closed

I posted this on steam discussions, but nobody replied me. So Im bringing my problem to the bug track:

I dont know how it got there: I weaved the Guest Of Honor skin set for Wigfrid and I did think "wow, I gonna see my steam inventory because why not?" and then... BAM Roseate Wurm for free! I didnt get it via drop, neither weaved. I dont even have the character! That same thing happenned for you people? Can I get banned for that?
I swear I dont know how it got there, I have a suspicious acctually, and I want to clear out my mind: I downloaded via steam the dst mod tool or something like that(I dont remember the name sorry), but I really didnt change anything in game, just downloaded and played it to see how it was. Then when I started up the game, a black box of codes appeared and closed it, the game then opened for me. The same thing happenned when I closed it. So I decided to unnistall it to avoid future damage to my game.
Did I made a mistake or something? Klei help me pls!

Heres my steam profile If anybody wanna see it:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198249005130/

I didnt mean to do anything bad Im so sorry!

22.JPG

23.JPG

Steps to Reproduce

Step 1: download dont starve mod tools from Steam

Step 2: Open the program

Step 3: Do nothing

Step 4: ??????

User Feedback

1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

You sir, have commited fraud, and will be punished with death

Oh no! *dies* But seriuosly now, do you have any idea of what caused this?

Share this comment

30 minutes ago, Achocolatado said:

Oh no! *dies* But seriuosly now, do you have any idea of what caused this?

Nah mate, sry, its probably some silly bug (Though maybe youll get to keep the wurt skin and youll get your wigfrid skin)

• Health 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Wardin25 said:

Nah mate, sry, its probably some silly bug (Though maybe youll get to keep the wurt skin and youll get your wigfrid skin)

Yeah, hopefully I will! Wish the devs find the error too...

Share this comment

On 10/1/2020 at 5:22 PM, PeterA said:

Log in to the accounts page and check here. That should tell you where it came from.

https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

Thank you!

On 10/1/2020 at 5:22 PM, PeterA said:

Log in to the accounts page and check here. That should tell you where it came from.

https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions

So, I did search the skin I was talking about. It seems I got it in a daily gift item. ... My bad. Im sorry for making this post. But Im very thankful that you and the other people helped me! It means a lot for me, sorry for taking too long to reply, I was busy with school chores.

• Like 1

Share this comment