Dedicated server mods are not downloading

Cunning fox
  • Fixed

Hi. I have a dedicated server on linux. With the last update, game stopped to update mods. In log it writes 

[00:00:00]: DownloadMods(1)
[00:00:00]: Download server mod 1235739830

but nothing happends. I've tried to delete mods, launched server on windows, and againg nothing happends.

Steps to Reproduce
Launch dedicated server with outdated mods.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I just started to add mods on my dedicated server, but ended up not seing anything downloaded into the mods folder (even tho I see in the log that at boot time, the process is fetching them), so I might have run into the same issue as you, would be nice to have some update from the dev team

I see a duplicate of this issue :

• Like 1

Share this comment

I encountered this issue too. After the latest update (v247691), my dedicated server stop updating mods. It still shows in the console and server.log that it's downloading mods, but it doesn't seem to be really downloading, the network usage is there but quite low(around 10KB/s), and the fact that none of the mods actually showed up in the mods folder(after a clean setup). I've tried on Linux/Windows/macOS, all the same result. The temporary solution I think would be manually move existing mod files into the mod folder.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Same problem. It not works and download as individual mod and as collection ServerModCollectionSetup("******") too....

• Like 1

Share this comment

35 minutes ago, Cunning fox said:

Ok, thanks for your help!

That is sarcasm or you got help? :)  It's too boring to do manual update of mods :)

Share this comment

56 minutes ago, jmaster said:

That is sarcasm or you got help? :)  It's too boring to do manual update of mods :)

Sarcasm. They are just ignoring us.

Edited by Cunning fox
  • Like 1

Share this comment

On 25.12.2017 at 2:15 PM, Cunning fox said:

Sarcasm. They are just ignoring us.

Ладно, я то переживу :) DST Ready можно и вручную обновлять, хотя лень конечно. А с голодными играми тебе не так весело, наверное. Свои же моды... :) Будем надеяться и верить.

Edited by jmaster

Share this comment

I noticed Klei changed the permissions on the Steam workshop to disallow for direct downloads recently.

Perhaps this is an issue.

Share this comment

17 hours ago, jmaster said:

Ладно, я то переживу :) DST Ready можно и вручную обновлять, хотя лень конечно. А с голодными играми тебе не так весело, наверное. Свои же моды... :) Будем надеяться и верить.

Да я там вручную тоже могу, но сам факт того, что они нас игнорируют уже что-то значит.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

Looks like the issue is resolved now. Please let me know if you have any more issues with it.

Share this comment