Crash PS4 Patch 1.88

SeuCrowley
  • Fixed

After the update on 31/08 whenever I approach the bee boxes and collect honey, the game crashes and I lose all the progress of the day.

IMG_20200831_181707991.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Start the day, go to a honey hive and collect.

• Sad 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have also had something similar happen on my world today but it had nothing to with what I was doing. All it took was 2 minutes in the world for it to crash, twice.

• Sad 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

Happens to me too but I noticed it only happens on old worlds. Can't play for 5 minutes without crashing on my day 1097 world but can play for hours without problems on a new one.

Edit: Ya it's probably the bee boxes, can't harvest or hammer them without crashing the game. Getting CE-34878-0 too

Edited by McNugget
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

I’m on Xbox one day 297, after this new update my game now crashes whenever I try collecting from my bee boxes. I submitted a bug report through the game.

Edited by Shotglassninja
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

I had this issue. Everytime my wife and I tried to harvest bee boxes, the game would crash and give us the same blue screen. We reported it a couple times. BUT it's not just bee boxes. I also tried to harvest my improved farms and the same thing happened. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. I would really like to play Don't Starve Together again soon.

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

Same here, game crashes trying to collect honey from beehives, this bug happens after downloading and instaling a klei bug fix. 

Edited by megabasecharlie
  • Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

Here it is crashing for the time of permanence in the world. They said they are trying to resolve it as quickly as possible but until then we are all homeless.

:juggling:

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment