Beefalo speed after entering cave

gghhrr
  • Pending

I'm quite surprised no one have found reported this or fixed the bug.

after entering cave with beefalo, your speed riding on beefalo become super sloooooooooow

even after leaving cave, it's still soooo slow, relogging would temporarily fix it

Steps to Reproduce

step 1. taming beefalo with bell

step 2. enter cave

step 3: become slow while riding on it

User Feedback

i think this bug it's produced by lag prediction enabled, probably you have a beefalo with glossamer saddle that is faster but after you change shards you get the speed of a normal beefalo saddle, also i guess you play with lag compensation: predictive. Don't know why the prediction causes this speed difference.

Share this comment

On 2/15/2021 at 4:49 PM, RobKozoki said:

i think this bug it's produced by lag prediction enabled, probably you have a beefalo with glossamer saddle that is faster but after you change shards you get the speed of a normal beefalo saddle, also i guess you play with lag compensation: predictive. Don't know why the prediction causes this speed difference.

I've experienced this bug with multiple saddle types, war, glossamer, and the regular saddle. This issue is still persistent after the lag prediction was set to none. If you take an affected beefalo onto a boat and you move the boat around the next time you return to land the problem may be fixed.

Share this comment