Seeds To New Birds Give Rotten Eggs

lakhnish
  • Fixed

Lunar magic has given these birds the ability to turn crops/seeds into rotten eggs. 

Don't know what y'all want it to give for non-meats, but what if these birds gave guano instead when fed eligible non-meats? :love_heart:

Steps to Reproduce

All eligible non-meats that can be given in a bird cage will drop rotten eggs.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

The code for that seems pretty deliberate, so I'm guessing it's intentional. (The bird cage checks if it's meat or not, then checks if the bird is mutated for both meats and non-meats, so it's not like the devs accidentally overrode the standard function.)

Share this comment

26 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

The bird cage checks if it's meat or not, then checks if the bird is mutated for both meats and non-meats, so it's not like the devs accidentally overrode the standard function.

I was not aware that the mutated birds check for non-meats since I didn't look at lua; good to know!

@thegreatJash I wasn't saying that the mutated birds weren't supposed to give rotten eggs, I just found it odd that non-meats where giving rotten eggs too.

• Like 1

Share this comment

These are some weird loony birds. xD I guess this means more gunpowder for Big Tentacles and other shenanigans.

Share this comment