1st phase celestial champion lacks atacks

ArubaroBeefalo
  • Fixed

celestial champion no longer flap in his 1st phase, he only rotates and does the gestal atack which makes the fight less fun imo. I appreciate that the rotation is less predictible but sometimes he is so dumb to target you (he goes away) but i really miss the flapping atack

i dont know if this is intended but would be nice to return that atack back

also the 2nd phase no longer does the melee atack, only launching gestals and raising spikes. I know it was an issue because you could provoke the melee atack to make the fight easier but would be nice to have it as a random atack to make the fight more entertaining and more varied. It was cool because you could react at time with the sound the champion makes (which also was so cool). Now is less funny because he "only" spins, rais spikes (which doesnt hurt the player even when you are so close to him) and launch gestals

again, i dont know if this is intended but is sad to totally remove it when it is already made

Steps to Reproduce

fight celestial champion and realize that he is lacking 1 atack in phase1 and another in phase2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

also the 2nd phase no longer does the melee atack, only launching gestals and raising spikes

The melee attack is still there, it just has been combined with gestalt summoning. It will do the slam and throw gestalts at you.

Edited by QuartzBeam

Share this comment

3 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

The melee attack is still there, it just has been combined with gestalt summoning. It will do the slam and throw gestalts at you.

it always slammed its flap though. Or perhaps the gestalt spawning animation didn't do damage?

Edited by DaZoul

Share this comment

4 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

are different atacks. They removed the sound he did and, not sure, but seems like does less damage

if they combined it they should also combine it with the spike atack since it doenst do anything when you are close to him and being trapped by the spikes isnt a common thing

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

The two attacks mentioned in the OP should be occurring again as of the latest update.

Share this comment