AAAAAAAA

Steps to Reproduce

AAAAAAAA

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

That doesn't surprise me at all--apparently, the game DEFINITELY thinks of the Clean Sweeper as "fuel".  How do I know this?  Well, last week(ish) I made a Clean Sweeper in my beta branch world, because I had accidentally put the generic sail right on my boat instead of the one I wanted (the rose sail).  

It was summer at the time (as it usually is in this world) and I swear, THREE FRIGGIN' TIMES the game tried to set my Clean Sweeper on fire when I just put it on the ground for a moment.  The third time it worked, and I turned around after like two seconds to find a pile of ash.  It was like "Screw all person-made devices, but ESPECIALLY _this_ one!"

So the fact that you can click it on the fireplace to burn it on purpose (in the beta)?  Kinda fits, yeah.  : P

(There's also a lot of "whoops actually _made_ the first version selected instead of getting to pick the skin first!  Oh well I guess this is the one you're stuck with now!" going on with how the Beta crafting system works/looks, too, which is why I even NEEDED a Clean Sweeper early on.  Well okay not like, GAMEPLAY _needed_, but even casual decorators like me want to build the thing they actually meant to build.  If it's something like an axe or a campfire, no big deal, but if it's a structure you want to keep for a long time...)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Wavey 1

Share this comment

14 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

That doesn't surprise me at all--apparently, the game DEFINITELY thinks of the Clean Sweeper as "fuel".  How do I know this?  Well, last week(ish) I made a Clean Sweeper in my beta branch world, because I had accidentally put the generic sail right on my boat instead of the one I wanted (the rose sail).  

It was summer at the time (as it usually is in this world) and I swear, THREE FRIGGIN' TIMES the game tried to set my Clean Sweeper on fire when I just put it on the ground for a moment.  The third time it worked, and I turned around after like two seconds to find a pile of ash.  It was like "Screw all person-made devices, but ESPECIALLY _this_ one!"

So the fact that you can click it on the fireplace to burn it on purpose (in the beta)?  Kinda fits, yeah.  : P

(There's also a lot of "whoops actually _made_ the first version selected instead of getting to pick the skin first!  Oh well I guess this is the one you're stuck with now!" going on with how the Beta crafting system works/looks, too, which is why I even NEEDED a Clean Sweeper early on.  Well okay not like, GAMEPLAY _needed_, but even casual decorators like me want to build the thing they actually meant to build.  If it's something like an axe or a campfire, no big deal, but if it's a structure you want to keep for a long time...)

...Notorious

...they meant the scream, which doesn't make sense any longer since the Clean Sweeper isn't made out of living logs anymore :p

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Oh?  I didn't even hear it, and my sound WAS on, and my YouTube isn't muted either.  Weird.

(was it ALWAYS that flammable?  Because MY GOD. I guess I never tried having one just lying around in summer before, but it seems that the Clean Sweeper takes burning priority over even drying racks and lureplants!)

Edit:  Oh I hear it now; it's just very quiet.  Well anyway, my "it's way too easy to just smack the first version of an item down instead of picking the skin you want first" complaint still stands.  At least, it doesn't seem like that is as prominent/obvious as it is on the old crafting system.  (shrug)

I love that both the title and the text of the bug report is just "AAAAAAAA".  XD

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica

Share this comment