Winter event?

Joefer

Hi, I would like to know if there will be any active event during the winter event? Like gorge or forge? Or, like last year, will the boss be complicated? Waiting for the announcement :).Sorry, did not find topics for this discussion.

I'm not sure if this topic belongs to The Forge General Discussion Section, but I will answer it anyways.
The Forge will end tomorrow, but the Winter's Feast event should start in 1 or 2 weeks. Winter's Feast is a Smaller event, similar to the 2018 halloween event, with winter themed skins, and some small gameplay changes. It is very likely that Klei will add some new content this year, and even if they don't, they will at least bring back the stuff from last year.

5 hours ago, BOT Tuja said:

I'm not sure if this topic belongs to The Forge General Discussion Section, but I will answer it anyways.
The Forge will end tomorrow, but the Winter's Feast event should start in 1 or 2 weeks. Winter's Feast is a Smaller event, similar to the 2018 halloween event, with winter themed skins, and some small gameplay changes. It is very likely that Klei will add some new content this year, and even if they don't, they will at least bring back the stuff from last year.

Nope, they updated a bunch of winter's feast stuff with the forge's last update (Swineclops), so it seems that we are str8 into the winter's feast after the forge

Archived