The Roc problem

So, I was playing as Wilba, day 14 or 15 came, and I heard Roc. I was happy, because I wanted to get Ro Bin really fast. Roc was very near to the ground, and she landed on my little grass farm. I did not paid much attention, because I knew that I can replant the grass later. Roc's head came closer, and I was ready for her to pick me up. But instead of picking me up, she just squashed me with her giant beak, and instantly killed me, and destroyed my house. If it was meant to happen, I don't know why I did not experienced it ealrier. I tried to find something about this on the Wiki, but I learned nothing. I suggest that only her head should be on the player's level, and not her feet... I wish she was unable to kill the player, or she would not bang her head to the ground at all, like a rocker. And actually, after I died, she took my corpse to her nest, and I still couldn't do anything, I was dead, but at her island. My only guess is that I was too close to the house, and she wanted to destroy it with her head to take me, but accidentaly she destroyed me too. I hope you can mine something out of my bad english, and I apologize for any mistakes. Take care y'all, and I wish you the best. 

16 hours ago, Steak241 said:

So, I was playing as Wilba, day 14 or 15 came, and I heard Roc. I was happy, because I wanted to get Ro Bin really fast. Roc was very near to the ground, and she landed on my little grass farm. I did not paid much attention, because I knew that I can replant the grass later. Roc's head came closer, and I was ready for her to pick me up. But instead of picking me up, she just squashed me with her giant beak, and instantly killed me, and destroyed my house. If it was meant to happen, I don't know why I did not experienced it ealrier. I tried to find something about this on the Wiki, but I learned nothing. I suggest that only her head should be on the player's level, and not her feet... I wish she was unable to kill the player, or she would not bang her head to the ground at all, like a rocker. And actually, after I died, she took my corpse to her nest, and I still couldn't do anything, I was dead, but at her island. My only guess is that I was too close to the house, and she wanted to destroy it with her head to take me, but accidentaly she destroyed me too. I hope you can mine something out of my bad english, and I apologize for any mistakes. Take care y'all, and I wish you the best. 

if it's a bug, try getting a screenshot and send to bug report instead of here, cause she shouldn't try killing you unless you are close to a structure

7 hours ago, Mantas said:

if it's a bug, try getting a screenshot and send to bug report instead of here, cause she shouldn't try killing you unless you are close to a structure

Okay, If it will hapen in the future, I will make a screenshot.

On 11/30/2018 at 2:52 PM, Steak241 said:

the roc will smash with her head if there is a structure below her if you were near you house she would have smashed it with you near it instead of eating you

Archived