Allow Peagawks To Be Placed In Birdcages

It's already incredibly easy to get peagawk feathers just by trapping them with bait and a couple of walls so I don't think it'd be all that overpowered to be able to put them in a bird cage so you could keep them in your shanty and pick feathers from there. You'd still have to trap them and knock them out with a hammer (like with mole worms) and once you do maybe you would have to equip them in your chest slot with a speed debuff because they're so big. Then they could work like a normal bird but upgraded, giving both eggs and feathers.

I still haven't figured out what to bait them with, I've tried barriers, flowers, seeds, radishes, asparagus, and other things. However, I have no problem pinning them against the edge of the map and picking their feathers. - If you know how to bait them, or can just chase them, put them in a walled in area like a Qualiphant.

2 hours ago, Sasuga said:

I still haven't figured out what to bait them with, I've tried barriers, flowers, seeds, radishes, asparagus, and other things. However, I have no problem pinning them against the edge of the map and picking their feathers. - If you know how to bait them, or can just chase them, put them in a walled in area like a Qualiphant.

You're probably standing too close. Most of those things work as bait you just have to chase the peagawks near then let them walk over to it by themselves. I usually make a 5x5 square of hay walls with one missing, put bait in the middle then place the last one once they're inside.

Archived