Trouble with new Funk Pop skins.

Hi guys!

I purchased the Willow and Wilson funko pop figurines yesterday. I redeemed the code for the new Tesla coil lantern and that went perfectly fine. When I tried to craft it in the game I see the skin as an option but when I craft it it just crafts the normal lantern. Is there a bug, am I doing something wrong, or is anyone else having this problem.

• Developer

I just tested it again to make sure we didn't mess it up, and it's working still.

There's two possibilities that caused this to happen to you. The first is that there is something wrong with your local build. You can try to fix that by verifying the integrity of your game files in DST's properties in your Steam library.

The other possibility is that the server you were connected to when you tried to build the item had a communication error with the item server and wasn't able to validate your inventory. Your client think you should be able to build the lantern, but the server doesn't know that you have access to. Try building the item on another server, or on a locally hosted world (with and without caves).

Wait, you got yours already? I'm still waiting for mine to get shipped. :wilson_cry:
That aside, it really seems like a bug. Do you have any mods installed that fiddle with lanterns or other lights?
Did you verify your game file integrity?
Did you try that on a fresh world as well? (In case that world got corrupted.)

If crafting still failes, you can add that bug to the DST bug tracker.

Edit: PeterA ninja'd me xD

1 hour ago, Daniel86268 said:

Wait, you got yours already? I'm still waiting for mine to get shipped. :wilson_cry:
That aside, it really seems like a bug. Do you have any mods installed that fiddle with lanterns or other lights?
Did you verify your game file integrity?
Did you try that on a fresh world as well? (In case that world got corrupted.)

If crafting still failes, you can add that bug to the DST bug tracker.

Edit: PeterA ninja'd me xD

I just went to the store and bought it. They had some in stock, 2 of each to be exact.

I built a new world and tested and it seems to be working now but not working with my old world.:(

7 hours ago, exti7vct said:

I just went to the store and bought it. They had some in stock, 2 of each to be exact.

Ah, nice. That means that the first ones are shipped from Funko though, so the rest should arrive as well soon-ish.

7 hours ago, exti7vct said:

I built a new world and tested and it seems to be working now but not working with my old world.:(

Can you provide some logs? Maybe we can figure something out.

Archived