Need a compulsory slime Geyser

We need a slime geyser outputting lots of slime continuously.

It can be something similar to oil wells. The slime geysers should require sand/clay/regolith and should output slime in 3:1 ratio (outputs one third quantity of sand inputted). Requires continuous dupe operation (churning the geyser perhaps?).

Should have atleast 1 such geyser in the map. Guess it should output 3.333kg/s (same as oil well), so consumes 10kg of sand every second.

Main reason for this geyser is to provide algae for fishes. They eat like crazy!

PO2 vent + puft. Can even use pwater.

A slime geyser wouldn't make sense since it's a solid, and it has no liquid/gas form as it becomes dirt at higher temperatures.

I'm assuming you want to grow mushrooms. They only need 5kg/cyc (8.33g/s) of slime each.

7 minutes ago, Hexicube said:

PO2 vent + puft. Can even use pwater.

A slime geyser wouldn't make sense since it's a solid, and it has no liquid/gas form as it becomes dirt at higher temperatures.

I'm assuming you want to grow mushrooms. They only need 5kg/cyc (8.33g/s) of slime each.

PO2 vent's average output is just 40-50g/s averaged throughtout its off cycle. I'm suggesting this geyser for having algae for fishes (through refinery)

Archived