About get off the armour when you're healing

Pab10Suarez

Says you're Woodie with 150HP out of his max 200HP (so you have 75% HP left).

You pick up the Steadfast Grand Armor which increases your max HP by +100 (so your max HP would be 300)

Your current HP is now 225HP out of 300HP, which is still 75% of your max HP. If you drop the armor, your HP goes back to 150.

Armor that changes your max HP will scale your current HP accordingly.

Let's say the healing aura heals you for 50hp. If you're healing with the armor on, you'd reach 275/300. Well you're just short of reaching full heal there.

If you aren't wearing the armor however, you'd reach 200/200, and when you pickup the armor again, you'd have 300/300.

So yes, it works like that. Whether that matters or not, it depends on the amount of HP remaining you currently have.

im Pretty sure i was the one who told you it doesnt work. my ingame Name isnt same like here. yea it does work like the previous comments say it. its ridiculous that it works. i didnt test it because ist such a dumb mechanic. but yea after testing… i still cant believe ist possible...

Just now, BeliarBAD said:

im Pretty sure i was the one who told you it doesnt work. my ingame Name isnt same like here. yea it does work like the previous comments say it. its ridiculous that it works. i didnt test it because ist such a dumb mechanic. but yea after testing… i still cant believe ist possible...

I don't remember nicknames really haha

It works pretty well and the amout healing you end up with depends on your character's max hp. Shame that even now I'm keep seeing woodies not doing this sly trick

to calculate bonus heal I use this formula: (maxHPwithArmour / maxHP) - 1

Here some numbers using Great Steadfast Armour

Woodie, Winona, Wolfgang: 300/200 -1 = 0.5 = +50% bonus healing

Wigfrid, Wilson, Webber, WX-78: 250/150 - 1 = 0.67 = +67%

Wendy, Wicker, Willow: +80%

Wes: +100%

Maxwell: +133%

It works with any armour that gives +Max HP, formula is the same but numbers will be different

On 11/27/2018 at 11:20 AM, BeliarBAD said:

Not a dumb mechanic. It exists in many games. It has a risk attached to it which makes it fair imo

Archived