Where is Hamlet?

Which area in the world is Hamlet specifically based off of? Or is it more of a mix of different ideas and cultures?

On a sidenote, do you guys think that Hamlet/SW/ROG/Classis are all in the same, large world? Or different dimensions/planes of reality/etc. whatever you want to call it?

5 hours ago, Tylordian said:

Which area in the world is Hamlet specifically based off of? Or is it more of a mix of different ideas and cultures?

On a sidenote, do you guys think that Hamlet/SW/ROG/Classis are all in the same, large world? Or different dimensions/planes of reality/etc. whatever you want to call it?

They might small sub areas of the Constant if we look at Don't Starve Together lore. The Archipelago (Shipwrecked) and Hamlet are still part of the world of the throne but you still need a way to cross the barriers between each one (Skyworthy and Seaworthy) which are just small portals and not of the same scale as the one in the ruins that allow you to travel to the Forge and Quagmire. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

I hope I'm not spoiling the theory fun, but Monteverde had a strong influence for sure.
https://www.monteverdeinfo.com/

sell out ? xD
i don't get it.

well, it was in my mind that SW is just what is out in the sea in the normal DS world
and Hamlet is the skyislands above mountains or something like that just really high up above the clouds 
and also to answer your question Hamlet is surrounded by clouds which means it's at a high altitude

Archived