HELP a frikn giant bird took me to isolated nest 

HELP a frikn giant bird took me to isolated nest with no way out, i cant find any information on this

CAN someone help me how do i get out of it. doesn't make sense, there are caves with 5 rooms and no exit as well, i cant even find the name of the bird that took me

Uh oh, looks like you just got Roc'd!

Tag your friends to Roc them!

This big bird is Roc, also known as BFB. Said cave should lead you back to first island, maybe you didn't find the correct room yet or your cave genreation screwed up.

4 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Uh oh, looks like you just got Roc'd!

Tag your friends to Roc them!

This big bird is Roc, also known as BFB. Said cave should lead you back to first island, maybe you didn't find the correct room yet or your cave genreation screwed up.

is it name roc, do u know what to do? i spend annhpur figure out how to escape with no luck, help? i don't want to loose my world, :(((( finally when i got everything set up I'm on some island with no escape

On 11/17/2018 at 12:46 PM, boroHELPme said:

HELP a frikn giant bird took me to isolated nest with no way out, i cant find any information on this

CAN someone help me how do i get out of it. doesn't make sense, there are caves with 5 rooms and no exit as well, i cant even find the name of the bird that took me

The cave has a mineable exist which leads to a bat cave to your home

Archived