Story Time: Weirdest Round Ever

Dr. Safety

So we were going through the motions as usual, me being Woodie. Finally we made it to Boarrior, so after the pigs we did the traditional "take him to a corner" method. After about a minute and a half of fighting this guy he knocks me out of bounds into the lava. We were eventually without a second tank, everyone died but me. So began the long and grueling process of killing Boarrior with Lucy throws. Finally it happened so we decided to take on the Rhinocebros using this cheeky method...

BOY WERE WE SURPRISED WHEN THE RHINOS MADE IT OUTSIDE OF THE MAP SOMEHOW!

I started running for my life and I had become committed to this run. Luckily their pathfinding was messed up outside of the map, so they couldn't catch the Woodie, the Canadian Wonder! Luckily their pathfinding was so messed up that when they decided to buff each other, they couldn't reach each other. They were distracted enough for me to resurrect someone who died on the edge and they got the whole team up and functioning again:

image.thumb.png.0f06cc891c15a2df3d34b2460de00d6e.png

Eventually we ended up killing one and the other couldn't pathfind to resurrect him. We ended up winning.

New Meta: Use the cheats (results may vary)

Archived