Some Hamlet Feedback (Longtime player, long message, very disappointed)

Well thats like, your opinion, man.

What I love about Hamlet is that its different, it offers something fresh and uncompromising, and its really hard. If you dont like Hamlet, yeah, cool, you do you. But I personally wouldn't take account of your long message (tl;dr, I don't like Hamlet cuz its not what i am used to.(or thats what I understood at least)).

Why? Because its almost totally subjective.
Not everyone is conservative, and tbh, Hamlet is probably my favorite DLC because it made me play and learn about the game in a new way. 

Tho i agree with you in one point. The inventory is a pain to manage.

To anybody who wanna try out Hamlet, look it up on the interwebs. Try it if you can.
I like it and recommand it for people who wants something new and fresh.

18 minutes ago, Ther.exe said:

Vous ne pouvez donc pas savoir quels articles vous devez ramasser après 500 heures et souhaitez disposer d’un espace de stockage illimité? Intéressant.

Even having less than 20 hours of play I know what item to put in my inventory (I make some mistakes but I improve). What I do at the start of a new game: -Never pick the flowers -Take a lot of grass and branches -Never take the carrots, they will be used as emergency supplies in winter -I try to avoid cutting the trees at the beginning (although I always do), because the torch is amply enough and allows to burn the trees for a good stock of coal, and therefore no need for a campfire, in addition at the beginning of the game, the nights are super short when the player starts in autumn -Needless to hunt and kill rabbits, the cost of hunting is not proportional to the income due to the killing of the rabbit. Let me explain: Making the trap is quite simple, but the time it takes to wait for it to fall into the trap, or dig up their dens, takes precious time that could be used for other more useful activities. In addition to this wasted time, the small meat is ridiculous, it does not bring good statistics. They make appear easily Krampus. Their only good utility is the prestihatitator.

Archived