Can we have report system in Forge

mayuscul

First of all, sorry for my poor english. ><

I know it could be difficult to have a report system bcz there are people doing report for every little thing. But we really need some way to report cancer behaviors... like my last game.

Our Wick did not well with heal staff+ book, then some of our team were complaining about her. But Wendy said that she would do healing and Wick could use the fire staff. After that one player left but our Wez started complaining and trolling the whole game even we all said to him " just leave".

He refused and then took the heal staff (and 85armor as well) when Wendy used dart or fire staff after healing to try to do more dmg and he never stopped being afk next to us and typing ****s, bcz he said he wanted the exp, so he wouldnt quit..

(wez started being afk very earily when came the first tort wave i think) At last we died when the first monkey came.

All of us said that we wanted to report this wez for being afk and toxic. But theres no report system in the game... So i come to ask if it could be possible to have some report system in the game.

P.S. I mean, it's a game, and its supposed to make happy to all players. We all have had "troller" period, i can understand logical complaints. I have met a lot of "trollers" in Forge, if they dont say **** to the rest of people, normally we try to teach them how to play and in most of time it works.(or just quit, let the rest of people play in thier way pls)

Try to BE NICE to people PLS. GL to everyone.

forg.jpg

I see you blurred out everyone name except wes which I assume you want people to **** on him. Look people are mean and I get it, god the amount of toxic people I have met but please no witch hunting, either cover his name and repost this post or just delete the post.

10 hours ago, Omaremad74 said:

I see you blurred out everyone name except wes which I assume you want people to **** on him.

I'm pretty sure that Wes is OP, people sometimes have different names on steam.

And I understand the frustration about toxicity, 3/4 of my games are really toxic, I either ignore or leave if people start trolling. I see no way around it without the report system.

Everyone! We have an announcement to make...

hqdefault.jpg

But seriously, I've rarely met actual trolls, most of the times people just have no idea what they are doing and others assume they are trolling. "Kick button" now report system? Come on guys it's not a MOBA

15 hours ago, Omaremad74 said:

I see you blurred out everyone name except wes which I assume you want people to **** on him. Look people are mean and I get it, god the amount of toxic people I have met but please no witch hunting, either cover his name and repost this post or just delete the post.

i dont want to do anything to this wez. I just want to show his datas(5k dmg vs wendy 22k) in that game and tell the rest:  BE CAREFUL with this toxic person.

He is the first and only person ive met in Forge(2 years) who took the healing staff and said "so that you cant do nothing" to the rest of team. 

We dont have honor system, dont have report system. There is no BAN system. This guy problably would do the same thing in other games and **** more people.

If you misunderstood it, im sorry about it.

BTW people know only his ID can do nothing, you can change tons of times your name on steam so i dont think its a big deal. 

15 hours ago, Omaremad74 said:

To show that i didnt want to "exposure" his id, ive edited it  :p

8 hours ago, biorival said:

Everyone! We have an announcement to make...

hqdefault.jpg

But seriously, I've rarely met actual trolls, most of the times people just have no idea what they are doing and others assume they are trolling. "Kick button" now report system? Come on guys it's not a MOBA

"no need kick button"? Wonder how many levels do you have and "rarely met trolls" : my face --> :D

9 hours ago, mayuscul said:

Wonder how many levels do you have and "rarely met trolls"

41 now, I think. In beta and at 1-30 I've played a lot on public servers and met only 2 people who intentionally sabotaged the match, others were just learning or didin't understand the language.

Now I mostly play on passworded servers with level in the title and password in the description, games played with people there are almost flawless. Just browse and set filter on for servers with the password and you will find them. No report systems or kick buttons will make public servers better, just let people play how they want there.

7 hours ago, biorival said:

41 now, I think. In beta and at 1-30 I've played a lot on public servers and met only 2 people who intentionally sabotaged the match, others were just learning or didin't understand the language.

Now I mostly play on passworded servers with level in the title and password in the description, games played with people there are almost flawless. Just browse and set filter on for servers with the password and you will find them. No report systems or kick buttons will make public servers better, just let people play how they want there.

I can understand you, i'm always trying to tell everyone"Be nice" to new players when people start saying "noob" to them. I swear that I've never said that to people who are just "New" not "Troll". Trollers are few, but they exist (like that Wez i've mentioned before).

The most common situation is that everytime i enter a room called 20+ , there are  people with only 10- and they pick whoever quickly then ready without any communication. I quit and try to find another, it happens again again.

Also, i'd like to have "kick button" for case like 5 people in a room are ready with one guy afk so that the rest of people can do nothing... I've encountered this situation many times... we talked and picked, but couln't do nothing and we quit. 

It costs me more time to find room with people of similar level(30~)(30min+)than playing a game(20min+) now.

Archived