Why can't see enemies hp? FFS

Desblat

Why deffq we can't see enemies hp? They have a lot of health and it can take ones life time to kill a mob, you never know what mob has low health WTF?

WHat's the point of showing DAMAGE values while attacking IF THERE IS NO HEALTH BAR?

GRANDBOAR has like one billion hp, But it is not shown, how defaq I shoud track progress? I guess I shoud guess?

C'mon klei wtf is that?

Just now, Desblat said:

They have a lot of health and it can take ones life time to kill a mob, you never know what mob has low health WTF?

I don't think that, for example snortoises start to spin when it has little life

Just now, Desblat said:

WHat's the point of showing DAMAGE values while attacking IF THERE IS NO HEALTH BAR?

For see how many damage you do when your change your helmet/armour/character

Just now, Desblat said:

GRANDBOAR has like one billion hp, But it is not shown, how defaq I shoud track progress? I guess I shoud guess?

You see his progress with his attacks, when he call so many pit pigs and put totems, his attacks changes

You don't get to see enemy HP in normal DST either. In Forge it's part of the skill focusing down on an enemy that's low as a team to work together to divide and conquer - some have attacks to help communicate it, spinning Snortoises and now rolling Boarillas, others don't. It'd be too easy to gang up on enemies that you know are low all the time and simply avoid the ones you can't finish off rather than have to keep a vague mindmap of the one your team was focusing on and leave out this minmaxing so Forge is fun and (intentionally) hectic. Besides, imagine the visual clutter and how much more things will be on the screen and drag down ping further if there were HP bars on the clusters of enemies in Forge.

Grand Boar actually communicates his health very well. If you get him low enough, he starts adding attack combos and his infamous spin attack that can be used to clear you away or ruin your heal circle(ugh). And he also has that final phase with the pit pigs too, that should be a dead giveaway he's on his last legs.

Archived