Abigal Flower and Squirrels

Might I suggest Squirrels not being able to pick up Abigail's flower? I had dropped one in preparation to kill something to summon abigail, and out of no where a squirrel darts in, grabs it, and vanishes. I"ve chopped down every tree in the area trying to find the flower again, without being able to =/

Edit: I just watched a squirrel run into nothing and disappear. So something definitely seems buggy with them, there was a tree stump but no tree, and it still grabbed some charcoal and vanished into thin air. I'll report that in the bug report channel, but i definitely think having them take Abigail's flower is a bit much xD

Yeah, I’ve had this happen twice. Once I was able to chop down a tree and kill the squirrel, effectly bringing Abigail to life. The other time, I was trying to kill a pig guard so I didn’t have time for the squirrel. It’s a bit of a bother. I love that Abby hates them, but sometimes she gets way behind in that biome because she’ll stay behind trying to kill squirrels. XD

Archived