Aporkalypse thread

You can only stop it via the calendar. It's not strictly a season, either. It's more like an event, that will occur DURING seasons, and you'll have to deal with the aporkalypse in combination with junk like hay fever at the same time.

Ok... so, is there new ruins enterance in a world that was generated prior to aporcalypse patch?

I did try to find ruins with ancient herald in my world and I failed to do so. It's especially hard to do so, when whole world is already scouted with map revealed. I tried using console to teleport to the enterance, but it did not work (to test it out I created also a new world, where it worked like a charm).

If I have no new ruins enterance, does it mean no calendar and no option to end aporcalypse?

I will add, that during the time patch was applied, my character was in RoG world, not in the Hamlet itself. Only after comming back through skyworthy I learned that aporcalypse is upon me.

33 minutes ago, kubadro said:

Ok... so, is there new ruins enterance in a world that was generated prior to aporcalypse patch?

I did try to find ruins with ancient herald in my world and I failed to do so. It's especially hard to do so, when whole world is already scouted with map revealed. I tried using console to teleport to the enterance, but it did not work (to test it out I created also a new world, where it worked like a charm).

If I have no new ruins enterance, does it mean no calendar and no option to end aporcalypse?

I will add, that during the time patch was applied, my character was in RoG world, not in the Hamlet itself. Only after comming back through skyworthy I learned that aporcalypse is upon me.

I don't think it has been added yet there will be a update soon

I would love to see a video on someone trying to outrun the Apork,

I used to watch videos of people using crazy boss spawning mods and still breezing through the game with no issues.

Apparently this new event is too hard to just ignore, I'd love to see someone running for their lives and trying to get a couple days in before getting smashed by the Herald or whatever.

Archived