option to select items you have multiple times

homyx

In the portrait, emoticon, profiel pic tabs it would be useful, to have a filter to see if i have multiple of items...

Since the old Forge items are back too, it is pretty long to find the duplicates in the list.

It would be nice to have a general option to unravel all the extras, but it would do the same with the common items, and i want to trade those inn :p

13 hours ago, homyx said:

In the portrait, emoticon, profiel pic tabs it would be useful, to have a filter to see if i have multiple of items...

Since the old Forge items are back too, it is pretty long to find the duplicates in the list.

Unless you mean the steam inventory (which does have filters), you can see your duplicates in your item collection menu by having a number in their corner. If you have 4 pit pig profile icons for example, there will be a "4" on it. So if you check your curio cabinet, you cannot miss duplicates.

13 hours ago, homyx said:

It would be nice to have a general option to unravel all the extras, but it would do the same with the common items, and i want to trade those inn :p

There is a mod that does that: 

On 2018. 11. 09. at 2:21 PM, fimmatek said:

Unless you mean the steam inventory (which does have filters), you can see your duplicates in your item collection menu by having a number in their corner. If you have 4 pit pig profile icons for example, there will be a "4" on it. So if you check your curio cabinet, you cannot miss duplicates.

There is a mod that does that: 

I know i can see it, but it is frustrating to scroll down to find the one that has the little number and sometimes i even scroll throght and miss it

is it would be nicer to have a filter for them

Archived