Mod update problem on Steamworkshop

I have a small fix for my mod and I'm trying to upload it to Steamworkshop using Don't Starve Mod Uploader. But it seems like there is some problem, the uploader says it's successfully uploaded, the version on Steamworkshop is updated, but then in-game I cannot update the mod. The preview image is blank. I also tried to use http://steamworkshopdownloader.com/ to check if I can download my mod, but can't.

Has anyone ever face this issue ? Is this just Steam's problem ? 

Thanks.

Its a problem on steam's end a lot of the time, i've heard of different solutions to the problem but I don't know which one solved this issue. One of them I think is launching the game-click play-go to mods- go to server mods (and maybe client as well)- and click the button at the bottom of the window/table that looks like the end of a broom labeled clean all- press ok. From there go back to the mods and let them download. The other solution is go to your steam library and right click don't starve together and click properties. From there go to local files and press verify integrity of game files... and see if that fixes it.