Abigail Respawn Condition

The 2C3D

So, currently Wendy is a useless character, and one you’d be laughed at for picking (unless it’s for a quest). I was thinking about the smallest tweak that could make her useful. What I’ve thought of is that Abigail needs a new respawn condition, as currently her soggy-paper-towel durability and eon long respawn time renders her a floral decoration on the battlefield. I would make her flower instantly or very quickly usable, but require a blood sacrifice of a nearby defeated enemy. This means she will stay on the field with ease when you want her: a swarm of easily killed enemies, but without her summoning be automatic, as one would have to make sure they are in range of summoning and she basically can’t be resummoned in bossfights. The problem with this is that she current is hardly worth putting any effort into summoning, as she does pathetic damage. Abigail is Wendy’s ONLY character perk and she pays a price in max health, so Abigail needs her AoE with enough damage (15-20) to make it worth giving up the use of another character and their perk and their likely higher max health.

If this still wasn’t enough, she would definitely be made useful if, on top of this, she was able to hit sleeping and stoned enemies without breaking or waking them, she would undoubtedly become viable, however I think that could even turn out to be overkill.

Archived