All Community Progression [Spoiler]

ADM

Hello there ! If you don't mind about spoilers, then you're here to see what are the 10 Community Unlocks, amirite ? :wilson_wink:

DFlTCnM.png

Welp, I've found what are those 10 Community Unlocks, but i can't tell the exact order of unlock so, I'll put them in what i think is the more logical

So, those are :

Level 0 : The Boarilla waves ! Yeah, we've already have this at the start

Level 1 : Tome of Beckoning & Spiral Spear ! We unlock these items at this point

Level 2 : The Grand Forge Boarrior wave ! It seems fine to me to unlock him here, cause the previous level and this one already exist since the last year

Level 3 : One of the New Forge Item ! (keep goin', I'm about to tell you what is it)

Level 4 : Another one Item ! I have reason to think this is the Gatekeeper's Club : xb2UZMG.png

Level 5 : And... Another one OwO ! Well... I can't tell what items exactly cause this is a single row of 3 items at the same time, but look at this :

Spoiler

bpKi0bg.pngYeah, there is 4 new armors ! Those are the new item skins for the Thulecite Suit

But of course those are also in The Forge of this year, so, in my opinion, the 2, 5, 7 and 9 Levels will stand for unlocking those armors

By the way, i think those armors have a special use for each kind of character, like the last one is made for char with followers, like Webber :

F4fo5fu.gifHow, isn't this a tiny spiders upgrade ?

We can pretand than the other ones also have a special power for melee/runner/healer char

Jagged Grand Armor,

Silken Grand Armor,

Steadfast Grand Armor,

Whispering Grand Armor

But anyway let's see what are the next Community Unlocks !

Level 6 : The Rhinocebros wave ! A new foe has appeared ! Just sayin', it must be a duo of rhinoceros than dash on the players...

We can already guess than this is a new very fiendish wave than happen before/after one of the two boss (yeah yeah, you will see for the Level 10)

SLmJGC6.png This is how it looks like... Obviously, the animations of the new mobs are hidden for now, so we can't see more of him ^^

Level 7 : Another Item ! One of the armor i guess

Level 8 : Guess what ? An Item ! But I have reason to hope this level is about the Crystalized Magma Chamber !

I have no picture to show you but this item IS in the game, know as "lavaarena_firebomb", come on guys ! Let's unlock this :D

Level 9 : WOW ! New Item ! Last armor, certainly.

Level 10 : The Infernal Swineclops wave ! Looking at the flag size on the progress bar, the last level MUST be a very large mob, like the Boarrior

But now we need to know... Do the Swineclops wave (as know as Scarabataur the Condemned) happen before, of after the Boarrior ? I have my idea... :p

EXCtUTC.png All we have about him is this tiny profile picture, looks like a nice guy, eh?

WELP ! That's all folks, what do you think about that ? :wilson_goodjob:

I personally love this concept of Community Progression, I can't even imagine this for The Gorge or future events,

each level is a trick to make the event even complete and harder it's a nice way to invite us to share and develop our game strategies, and I hope we will destroy this progression bar quickly ! I can't wait to use the Crystalized Magma Chamber !

So enjoy the journey through The Forge and thanks to Klei for the ward work

I look in to files and i found prob order:

Spoiler

Items (icon Forge)

1. Tome of Beckoning and Spear lance

2. Firebomb

3. Heavyblade

4. HP damager armor

5. Hp extra heavy armor

6. HP pet mastery armor

7. HP recharger armor

Mobs and bosses (banners)

8. Trails (?) | MOB

9. Boarrior | BOSS

10. Rhindrill | MOB

11. Beetletaur | BOSS

Idk who is Trailes, and when we unlock him but he have own part in community progressions. He isnt connected like Tome and Spear.

27 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

I look in to files and i found prob order:

Hide contents

Items (icon Forge)

1. Tome of Beckoning and Spear lance

2. Firebomb

3. Heavyblade

4. HP damager armor

5. Hp extra heavy armor

6. HP pet mastery armor

7. HP recharger armor

Mobs and bosses (banners)

8. Trails (?) | MOB

9. Boarrior | BOSS

10. Rhindrill | MOB

11. Beetletaur | BOSS

Idk who is Trailes, and when we unlock him but he have own part in community progressions. He isnt connected like Tome and Spear.

"Trails" stand for the Boarriors Tldl8nr.png

But the fact is than it's an unordered_unlocks :

local unordered_unlocks =
{
	{id = "book_elemental",					alias = "spear_lance",								style = "item",		atlas = "images/lavaarena_unlocks.xml",	icon = "book_elemental.tex"},
	{id = "lavaarena_firebomb",																	style = "item",		atlas = "images/inventoryimages.xml",	icon = "lavaarena_firebomb.tex"},
	{id = "lavaarena_heavyblade",																style = "item",		atlas = "images/inventoryimages.xml",	icon = "lavaarena_heavyblade.tex"},
    {id = "lavaarena_armor_hpdamager",															style = "item",		atlas = "images/inventoryimages.xml",	icon = "lavaarena_armor_hpdamager.tex"},
    {id = "lavaarena_armor_hpextraheavy",														style = "item",		atlas = "images/inventoryimages.xml",	icon = "lavaarena_armor_hpextraheavy.tex"},
    {id = "lavaarena_armor_hppetmastery",														style = "item",		atlas = "images/inventoryimages.xml",	icon = "lavaarena_armor_hppetmastery.tex"},
	{id = "lavaarena_armor_hprecharger",														style = "item",		atlas = "images/inventoryimages.xml",	icon = "lavaarena_armor_hprecharger.tex"},
	{id = "trails",													progression_key = true,		style = "creature",	atlas = "images/lavaarena_unlocks.xml", icon = "trails.tex"},
	{id = "boarrior",												progression_key = true,		style = "boss",		atlas = "images/lavaarena_unlocks.xml", icon = "boarrior.tex"},
	{id = "rhinodrill",												progression_key = true,		style = "creature",	atlas = "images/lavaarena_unlocks.xml", icon = "rhinodrill.tex"},
	{id = "beetletaur",												progression_key = true,		style = "boss",		atlas = "images/lavaarena_unlocks.xml", icon = "beetletaur.tex"},
}

But we have a clue than is in the right order, in the tags, have a look at this :

local ordered_unlock_styles =
{
	{style = "creature"},
	{style = "item"},
	{style = "boss"},
	{style = "item"},
	{style = "item"},
	{style = "item"},
	{style = "creature"},
	{style = "item"},
	{style = "item"},
	{style = "item"},