is this a good deal?

YumoS

Whether a trade offer is good is mostly subjective in my opinion, depending on what you (not) want the skins for and what worth they have for you.

Firstly, you can compare the steam market prices of the skins and see if they are balanced.

It also might be worth for you to give more if you really want the skin you receive. That depends on how much you like to get that skin.

Also, it is now Hallowed Nights and since your trade partner asks for 9 spiffies, I guess they want to trade it in. You could also consider whether you want to use the trade inn or not.

Note that tho that I haven't traded much and so I have little experience there.

Heck yeah.

At ordinary prices, those spiffies are worth $0.90.  Right now, with people throwing spiffies in the trade inn for a shot at season-exclusive items, they're worth $2.25.  That Maxwell head is usually $1.75 - $2.60, and is currently selling for $2.50.  So unless you'd rather gamble on a chance of getting a creepy cauldron (and probably get threadbare clothing instead), it's a good deal.

Archived