Introducing a old idea! The Fluffiest Wooligan!

Is it possible i could make some suggestions to add to Don't starve's future DLC's if anymore besides halmet? is it possible for me to make any creature suggestions for halmet if there is any room or no? Cause i had a vfew ideas for Shipwrecked and a character that would've fit perfectly, but shipwrecked is done with and all so, but maybe somethign that could fit into all DLCs and base game without seriously injuring the whole mechanics of the game and such as just a little thing if it wouldn't hurt.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:14 PM, YetiCake98 said:

Is it possible i could make some suggestions to add to Don't starve's future DLC's if anymore besides halmet? is it possible for me to make any creature suggestions for halmet if there is any room or no? Cause i had a vfew ideas for Shipwrecked and a character that would've fit perfectly, but shipwrecked is done with and all so, but maybe somethign that could fit into all DLCs and base game without seriously injuring the whole mechanics of the game and such as just a little thing if it wouldn't hurt.

Just because Shipwrecked is "done" doesn't mean you can't post suggestions or ideas. Klei is constantly brainstorming ways to improve their games even as they make new ones, usually through bug fixes and content patched. And they certainly pay attention to the forums for ideas, especially ones supported by large portions of the community. Character ideas aren't usually implemented officially but Klei has excellent mod support if you want to have a character mod for the game. 
So go right ahead, YetiCake, :) 

Archived