Replacement for the Kolefant and the Whale.

Hi there everyone, i just created this topic because i didn't see anything like the "suspicious dirt pile" in the hamlet beta so i had an idea on how the new game mechanics of follow a beast could be.

Here my idea:
In RoG you can follow the suspicious dirt pile in order to find a koelefant or a varg.
In SW you can follow the suspicious bubbles in order to find a whale or  a white whale so in this dlc you only can follow beasts tracks on the ocean.
Maybe in hamlet dlc you only can follow tracks in the pigtown?
Yeah i thought in this dlc we can follow the "suspiciuos clues" in the pigtown in order to find a pigman serial killer, something like jack the ripper. :o

I thought something was missing but I didn't notice until I played as Wolfgang and was starving. Usually I rely on the tracks to get enough food to last me but now? Nothing. Jack the Ripper is a good idea but is too similar to the pig thief and also doesn't really make sense why he would yield more food than normal pigs. 

My suggestion is a new animal that is a mixture of the two biomes: Savannah and Pasture - A Hippo and a Cow: A Hippow! And when you track it down, it's the same kind of deal and drops meat and a unique item.

11 minutes ago, PirateCaptainDark said:

Nothing. Jack the Ripper is a good idea but is too similar to the pig thief and also doesn't really make sense why he would yield more food than normal pigs.

I agree it's too similar to the pig thief, but Jack the Ripper would likely have the remains of their victims stored somewhere thus extra ham. Bahahah.

Archived