Critique my planned out Survival Base

Nice base. Looks very tidy! Just my 2cents on what I've noticed at first glance.

You could make the tiles under the middle ladder and pole airflow(or even the whole line of the bottom floor) and place a co2 scrubber under it...no need for the pump in the bottom right corner then...less power usage...but I understand if you don't like to change your design or if you need the co2 for something else

3 hours ago, Yoma_Nosme said:

Nice base. Looks very tidy! Just my 2cents on what I've noticed at first glance.

You could make the tiles under the middle ladder and pole airflow(or even the whole line of the bottom floor) and place a co2 scrubber under it...no need for the pump in the bottom right corner then...less power usage...but I understand if you don't like to change your design or if you need the co2 for something else

I've done that in the past, it works great. I'm just going for a very separate production and processing system this round. If it prooves too inefficient I'll move it back the way you suggest.

2 hours ago, Cipupec2 said:

what are you doing with pressure plates on the dance floor and automation on the lowest floor?

it literally is just there to flicker the two lights back and forth when they're using the jukebot lol
lowest floor turns on weezewart when they do research.

Archived