On the Hunt

As the hunting mechanic is absent from the beta I would assume there's something good in store related to it that's still in what i would think is rigorous evelopment.

What i can suggest, though, is:

- different hunting mechanics (checking Great Leafy Stalks for signs of animals scent-marking territory for example. Or having pigs aid you in the hunt for a share in the spoils. Or having a trail of bloody, mangled cadavers as the new suspicious dirt pile for a deadly new animal.)

- different types of game (or even herds of animals (credit here goes to Metallichydra - thanks for the idea!). Maybe a small amount of dirt piles which lead to more and then a herd of Zebs. Or a deadly, high-risk unique reward creature in a similar vein with the Ewecus.)

- Hunting perks for Warbucks. it would be very appropriate to finally give the Gentleman Hunter the hunt of his life, and the skills and tools to excel in it. More loot from the hunted game or a special blunderbuss for him is what i can suggest.

Anyways, what do you guys think? Thanks for the time :D

Archived