Please remove and put optional report generation (like activating the sandbox mode). After 800 cycle game start lagging and save game take longer time. OneĀ  cause is this. If any player want those reports can activate the option from the option menu, and the reports will be generated from that cycle. If not he can play the game faster, for a much fun experience.

I think in this way the game will run smother and will be a more enjoyable experience. Now in the time you reach space and research the game goes so slow that you want to restart again.

9 hours ago, tzionut said:

I think in this way the game will run smother and will be a more enjoyable experience. Now in the time you reach space and research the game goes so slow that you want to restart again.

Performance is really bad now, hope they fix it.
I killed any critter in reach on my map yesterday and got no additional FPS. Drop below 25FPS on singlespeed, makes game slow and boring for me. There is a reason for triplespeed and i want to use it.

Archived