Hallowed Nights chests different price in euro

So, after the topic about the 20 dollar surviors' chest I checked the prices in-game and on steam, and found that in my region (EU) the two chests (surviors and belongings) together cost 10,79€ in-game but 10,60€ on steam. I know it might be just nitpicking, but I think the prices shouldn't differ, right? Or combining the two chests work differently on steam as in-game, and if so, why is that?

hallowednightschest.thumb.png.4829388f4bbfda3951193c06ea65e22c.pnghallowednightschest1.thumb.jpg.eef8e1000def7b8cdcde2660c977e76a.jpg

• Developer
Just now, fimmatek said:

Or combining the two chests work differently on steam as in-game, and if so, why is that?

Yeah, this is the main issue. Bundle DLC pricing on Steam doesn't allow us to set discounts to small granularity than 1%, so there ends up being a bit of difference between them. We're working to get that improved though.

3 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yeah, this is the main issue. Bundle DLC pricing on Steam doesn't allow us to set discounts to small granularity than 1%, so there ends up being a bit of difference between them. We're working to get that improved though.

Okay, so it's nothing we have to worry about now, right?

Archived