WX balance

Ok so. After reading here and there how WX was nice for Hamlet, I went and tried to see how far I could go with him.

It turns out I managed to bumrush and reached the pugalisk in 2 days from the start... I fought him the third day.

...I think that's a pretty big issue to be able to reach a probably end or at least mid level boss in so little time from the start...

His speed and free lightning ability from a single bird shot lasts so long it wasn't an issue. I just had to pick up flowers, mine some rocks on the way, cut some trees and gather some grass, here, I got the stuff to kill the boss in a few minutes.

If you can find him in day one there's an exploit (I reported it already, hate or love me.) where you can simply kill it in less then a few seconds. It's below for those who are having issues. Or simply want to cheat...

Spoiler

You can just kill it in a few seconds by getting it to slither into a grass field or some flammable stuff and just lighting it on fire. It multiplies fire damage for every segment, I think, therefore resulting in an almost 2 second fight. It gets stunlocked, too.

1 hour ago, Angel_Octoling said:

If you can find him in day one there's an exploit (I reported it already, hate or love me.) where you can simply kill it in less then a few seconds. It's below for those who are having issues. Or simply want to cheat...

Hide contents

You can just kill it in a few seconds by getting it to slither into a grass field or some flammable stuff and just lighting it on fire. It multiplies fire damage for every segment, I think, therefore resulting in an almost 2 second fight. It gets stunlocked, too.

haha, yeah. My bad, even while trying to break things, I still can't fight using fire, I just find it dirty play.

2 hours ago, orian34 said:

haha, yeah. My bad, even while trying to break things, I still can't fight using fire, I just find it dirty play.

It's not your bad, you're being honest!  :3  Anyhow, yeah, the whole fire move is really dirty.

Archived