[HAMLET] Can't find Pig Queen /new town.

I dont know if this is a world gen problem or something else, but i can't find a way to the other pig town where the pig queen lives. In a previous game, i discovered the existence of this new town when i was struck by lightning and was teleported into this town during the fog season. in a new game, i cant re-create the teleportation no matter how many lightning i took, so i guess that might have been a bug? i have explored all of the area in the floating island that i'm in but i can't find the town. there is a bit of land across the void that i can see, so there is another island but how can i get there?

42 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

That ruin always has the pheromone thing in it that lets you understand what the mants are saying.

ohhh nice! thanks, didn't come across that yet :D

anyways, the entrance with a pig statue leads to the village, the one with the peculiar boulder-like thing on top leads to the fountain, and the odd one out leads to the Pheromone Stone

14 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

There are three vine-covered ruinous entrances in the deep rainforests.

One of them is a regular ruinous entrance, the second leads to the town you speak of, and the third leads to the Fountain of Youth.

oh so it's the ruins! okay, thank you so much!

Archived