Better house

Yeah, expandable houses really sound like a nice idea. And after seeing the Queens Palace with  3 rooms I am sure that it can really work out well. I think this new pocket universe system that these houses and caves bring with them adds amazing value to the base game. I hope we get something similar for together.

4 hours ago, Rhobious_Aran said:

Yeah, expandable houses really sound like a nice idea. And after seeing the Queens Palace with  3 rooms I am sure that it can really work out well. I think this new pocket universe system that these houses and caves bring with them adds amazing value to the base game. I hope we get something similar for together.

Yes, indeed, one of the best addition of the game is the indoor thing.

4 hours ago, HaloFTheSun1 said:

How do you make it bigger, my house tab (inside the house) nothing comes up in it.

Check on it, there's a part which icon is like a some tools and a roof, you can trade some coins to change the outside house appearance.

but if your house get burned down, by genius pig guards for example, your outdoor upgrade is gone so your floors are gone as well? i think there should be a new tab for extra floors. or maybe when the house get burned the pig builder should build it just like when you've already upgraded it.

Archived